[FoRK] Unreal.

Geege geege at barrera.org
Tue Jan 27 19:19:15 PST 2004

democrats. we resist what unifies others: singlemindedness. we're complex;
as a group, we don't always agree ideologically. we're not slogan material.
which absolutely confounds non-democrats.  and irks them, apparently,
because they keep trying to pin one on us. "tax and spend" was their last
successful effort, but that one's lost its cachet of exclusivity.

allow me to recommend a book for you - authored by a died-in-the-wool
democrat.
Restoration of the Republic: The Jeffersonian Ideal in 21st-Century America
Oxford University Press (July 2002); 292 pp.