[FoRK] [External] : Re: Is this a dumb question?

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Mar 18 06:58:49 PDT 2021

I'm guessing it'd be verticalized task specific access rather than
geographic.  As there would be so many of them, there'd be no reason to
only think of access at the big granular level.

Different virtualinterwebs could have different terms of service for
using them including use and types of software, apps, content, QoS, etc.
  If you don't obey the ToS then your next little emphemeral,
contemporaneously generated crypto access is not renewed.

Greg