[FoRK] Larry Masinter talk today: origins of Lisp at PARC & modern Medley

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Tue Dec 8 14:57:13 PST 2020

$ sbcl
This is SBCL 2.0.6.debian, an implementation of ANSI Common Lisp.
More information about SBCL is available at <http://www.sbcl.org/>.

SBCL is free software, provided as is, with absolutely no warranty.
It is mostly in the public domain; some portions are provided under
BSD-style licenses.  See the CREDITS and COPYING files in the
distribution for more information.
* (car (cons 1 2))
1
* (cdr (cons 1 2))