[FoRK] Larry Masinter talk today: origins of Lisp at PARC & modern Medley

Rohit Khare rkhare at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:30:57 PST 2020

Short notice, as it's today at 3PM Pacific:
https://www.meetup.com/LispNYC/events/vqhmbpybcqblb/

I'm looking forward to learning more, but also seeing how Larry's making
the most of his post-Adobe career. I was glad to see him at the Computer
History Museum last year, with the same sparkle in his eye :)

Stay safe,
  Rohit

PS. The event link isn't resolving for me, so LMK if you make it:
https://meet.lisp.nyc/LarryMasinterTheMedleyInterlispProjectStatusAndPlans

Medley Interlisp is the environment from the old Xerox Lisp machines, which