[FoRK] "Dan Kohn was..." -- Wikipedia

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Nov 17 08:23:24 PST 2020

Glad you guys introduced me to Dan.  We worked together briefly on engineering set-top streaming TV boxes.  Way too early for the
infrastructure, but he could see it coming.  I flew into Silicon Valley a few times from DC, visited chip suppliers, and worked a
bit in his small office in Palo Alto creating a SW/HW architecture.

Stephen