Requirements gathering for Web app development?

Jim Whitehead ejw at cse.ucsc.edu
Wed Apr 30 15:17:14 PDT 2003

All,

A student working with me this quarter (Andy Hale, cc'ed) is looking into
how people do requirements gathering for Web applications. One goal of the
project is to get at the heart of the differences between requirements
gathering for traditional projects and Web application development projects.
If you have (current, or recent) experience with developing Web
applications, and have about 20 minutes to be interviewed for this project,
it would be very helpful for Andy to get in contact with as many different
viewpoints and experiences as possible.

Please contact me or Andy if you're willing and able.

Thanks!

- Jim