[SPORK] Weird definition of "draining the swamp"

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Wed Apr 30 17:43:31 PDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Jeff Bone wrote:
--]
--]Yawn.  This obsession with the French is as bizarre and sad as a
--]certain obsession with a certain previous President.

This is where I part the ride with you. In my estimation one of the
grievous outcomes of the whole Bush Jr admin, aside from the patriot acts,
the weakening of our national moral fiber, the de secularization, the
monetary  mismanagement, the federalists power grabs, the further
dismantling of the constitution  and the deplorable pr fiasco of our world
face is the way it now has become OK to defend the French as part and
parcel of being antiBushJr.

Aside from not liking Bush JR, predating Jr to way before SR, the French
have been and continue to be nothing more than hypocritical has beens who
cant play on the world power stage like they once used to and simply go
for the spoiler role now. They are not consistent with their actions and
only when seen as a spoiler do they even begin to make sense.

They are neither noble in intent or brave in action, they are simply the
pale shadow of a decades old corpse.

Basically they are what America will be in about 100 years. maybe less if
we get ore of this crop of stewards.

-tomwsmf