[SPORK] Pointed question for list hawks

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Apr 30 11:19:15 PDT 2003

Geez, Jeff. Feeling a little attention
deficit today? It takes a little time to
interview the thousands upon thousands associated personnel
including both friendly to the cause and unfriendly
to the cause.   Maybe you don't understand the
logistics involved?  If you can lay out for me
how you think it's supposed to happen then maybe
we can figure out what you're expecting to happen and
by when.

Greg