[FUNNY] SARS Epidemic Rages On (on Comedy Central)

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Apr 30 10:44:06 PDT 2003

Jeff, you have to dig one layer down
on definitions.

Nation building means using the US Military to
enforce military law and install an American
style democracy over the course of years.   What
they are claiming to do is removing a barrier to
Iraqi self-government by removing the regime and
providing a secure infrastructure over the course
of months to allow that new government to self-determine.

definitions in mind.

Greg