[SPORK] Holy Shiite! US pulling out of Saudi Arabia

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Wed Apr 30 13:06:20 PDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Jeff Bone wrote:
--]On Wednesday, Apr 30, 2003, at 10:36 US/Central, Gordon Mohr wrote:
--]> notion of "sovereignty" notwithstanding.
--]I guess that notion of "sovereignty" only works when it's applied to
--]the U.S., hmm?

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people
to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another,
and to assume among the Powers of the earth, the separate and equal
station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a
decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should
declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed".---Thomas
Jefferson