[SPORK] Holy Shiite! US pulling out of Saudi Arabia

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Wed Apr 30 10:30:54 PDT 2003

Gojo was heard to utter:

> Your complaints about the prewar case are really
> complaints about the absurdities of the world
> forum in which that case had to be made.

Yeah, it's really absurd that the U.S. should be forced to come up with
some kind of MINIMALLY COGENT justification before the U.N. or in the
court of world opinion generally for INVADING A FOREIGN, SOVEREIGN
NATION beforehand.  That's not right.  I mean, sure, we generally
insist that other countries avoid such behavior regardless of
justification, but we're the U.S. after all.  We don't NEED sensible
reasons, we can do whatever the fuck we like!  We don't have to play by
the same rules as everybody else.

GMAFB.

jb