[FUNNY] SARS Epidemic Rages On (on Comedy Central)

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Wed Apr 30 01:27:38 PDT 2003

Great bits on the Daily Show tonight.  Said John Stewart re: SARS:

"So to sum it up, to date the worldwide death toll of this horrible,
unstoppable epidemic is 355 people, making it number 67 on the deadly
disease watch list... sandwiched between Nostril Palsy and Beaver
Fever."

John keeps me sane.  :-)  Personally, re: SARS, I just think the
Asia-Pac folks have been waiting for years for a pretext to wear funny
little masks all the time. ;-)

jb

PS - one of the funniest things I've EVER, EVER seen anywhere was last
night's DS debate segment, Pres. George W. Bush vs... Gov. George W.
Bush.  They edited up a debate between Bush's past and present selves,
with Gov. Bush saying things like "I don't think the U.S. military
should be used for nation building" and setting it up against Pres.
Bush defending and endorsing such activities, basically just pointing
out what an inconsistent liar / boob this guy is.  Hilarious.  Hmmm,
does Tivo  still have it?  Dunno, maybe I'll get bored and transcribe
it for the list.