[SPORK] Holy Shiite! US pulling out of Saudi Arabia

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 03:31:00 PDT 2003

Gordon Mohr:
>Excising the Baath malignancy was a precondition for addressing problems
>elsewhere more delicately and effectively.

So all the business with the UN about searching
for WMDs really *was* a charade? Just as Bush's
critics have been saying?

You see, Gordon, I was happy for us to invade
Iraq. And I hope we have the wisdom to make
good use of having done so. But the prelude to
that was deceptive, dishonorable, and
unnecessary, not with regard to Iraq, but in
how we dealt with the rest of the world.