Transhumanity, like it or not?

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Mon Apr 28 20:42:21 PDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Brian Atkins wrote:

--]
--]Please stop making these absolutely incorrect statements. This is the
--]antithesis of our volition-based hopes for the future. We have always
--]maintained that in such a future, anyone who wants to stay the same
--]should be able to make that choice, and furthermore have it enforced for
--]them when necessary.

WE? who is WE? Enforcement, yep, meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

The Royal we is always a dead giveaway.

So plain old humans get to be the PETA pet cause of the benevolent
Transys.

woof woof...good dog

-tomwsmf