Transhumanity, like it or not? (was: Prince Charles gets nervous)

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Mon Apr 28 18:20:57 PDT 2003

On Monday, Apr 28, 2003, at 16:56 US/Central, Tom wrote:

> Its not a dirty word Jeff, at its best it can express the willingness
> follow a path you have no real way of knowing the outcome of or even
> all
> the reason to show it will come out badly.

We've disagreed about the meaning of the word faith before.  (And, at
other times, agreed.  Wonder what the problem is.)  IMHO, "faith" means
that, relative to the above, you literally and definitionally have NO
way of knowing about the topic of interest, e.g. in this case the
outcome.  I'm not sure this particular circumstance maps to that.

jb