Prince Charles gets nervous, neo-Luddite meme gathering steam

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon Apr 28 11:52:09 PDT 2003

I know I've FoRKed this before, but William
Gibson on a panel at the CHI'93 conference
said this, "Imagine tens of thousands of
1973 Ford Pintos running around inside
your body....."

You've been reading too much
transhumanism.com lately.  Nanotechnology and
transhumanism are two very different things.
So the question you really need to ask yourself is this,
is every human unique?

Greg