Medical costs (was: [SPORK] Gephardt's Plan)

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 19:20:01 PDT 2003

Adam L. Beberg:
>If you have any normal insurance plan, you ARE paying about 2k/yr. ..

Most likely, they're paying quite a bit more.
But in premiums, not by paying for ordinary
service as it's done.

>Yea, I have, they aren't much cheaper at all.

Mine is $107/month. What is yours? (I admit
that this is a large chunk of my monthly
budget, and I wish I had a way to bring it
down.)

>They do, it's called an extended warranty.

Yep. And it's especially a rip-off when it
requires you to get things fixed at the
dealership.