Jeff Barr in the news...

Adam L. Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Fri Apr 25 11:45:19 PDT 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Gordon Mohr wrote:

> So you're drawing exactly the wrong lesson from the "Used & New" feature,
> which actually serves to push Amazon's margins up in the EBay direction,
> rather than down in the Bricks & Mortar direction.

And straight into the hands of brutal competition and price pressures from
digital hell. So Ebay switches from Oracle to anything else and can half
their fee and make the same money. People flee Amazon stores for Ebay
stores. Ping, pong, and in 6 months they were better off actually selling
something.

Of course I'm assuming there is no collusion going on... HAHAH me so funny.

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/