How the archive treats URIs

Gordon Mohr gojomo at usa.net
Thu Apr 24 21:58:59 PDT 2003

If you really think something is worth retention in "the archive",
you're supposed to include the article text. It's part of the list
ethos. Do as the host does. See for example Rohit's lament...

   http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/2002-July/013274.html

C'mon, the real Jeff Bone old-timer would know that... even though
the message referenced above came during your hiatus.

So who are you, really?

-Gordon