Throw away the Internet and start over?

R. A. Hettinga rah at
Wed Apr 23 15:00:56 PDT 2003

At 9:06 PM -0700 4/22/03, Mr. FoRK wrote:
>Use the Web, dude.

But, but, I'm talking about SMTP, not HTTP...

Kinda like telling me that if we had some ham we could have some ham and eggs, if we had some eggs. Heck, I'd push everything-for-cash down into TCP/IP if I could get away with it...
R. A. Hettinga <mailto: rah at>
The Internet Bearer Underwriting Corporation <>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA