Cracks (was: Insane evil morons marching to Easter service)

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:57:57 PDT 2003

Jeff Bone:
>Well, think "wet."

Yeah? You getting much sailing done?

Carolyn grew tired of our being boatless, while
I ran off and sailed OPBs, so she found us a
little '77 Ericson 23 covered in dirt and
lichens, whose deceased owner's executor was
about to donate to charity. We have to fix the
rudder (currently half sanded in the garage)
and renew the running rigging and finish
cleaning it up, so I think for a couple of
months it might be more work than escape,
though when I'm working on a boat, I always
feel it's an escape. Under all that dirt, it's
not a bad little boat.

http://ericsonyachts.tripod.com/er23.htm

You can't stand up inside. It has no galley.
Anyone who uses the porta-potty has the
obligation to take it home and bring it back
clean. It's just about right for toodling
around the lake, and it won't cost much to
maintain. I hope. A T.A.Z. needs to be easy
on the pocketbook. ;-)