Cracks (was: Insane evil morons marching to Easter service)

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Mon Apr 21 16:22:24 PDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]That is, you can build a T.A.Z. anywhere.  But location has a lot to do
--]w/ the durability of the T.A.Z., i.e. just how "T" it is.  I'm under no
--]illusions of being able to create a personal P.A.Z...  but I'll settle
--]for a long-running T.A.Z. with fewest intermittent disruptions. ;-)

When did Fork become a "who moved my chese" chapterhouse:)-

Yep, keep them running shoes at the ready, both mentaly and physicaly.

Home may be where teh heart is but TAZ is where the inbox is.

sorta.

-tomwsmf