Cracks (was: Insane evil morons marching to Easter service)

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:57:20 PDT 2003

Jeff Bone:
>Where will I run?  Russell, you of all people should have a good idea.
>What geographic environ has the least possible chance .. of actually being
>able to enact some kind of individually intrusive legal regime?

Jeff Bone, the vagabond?

There are all sorts of crevices in legal
regimes, and people who find inside a little
space for temporary respite, or even more
permanent niche. It's only partly a matter
of geography. Alas, those crevices are
narrowing, and the purchases within them for
a tent or workbbench are becoming ever more
tenuous.

And they don't connect. To get from one
crevice to another you have to stick your
head out and pass inspection. I wonder if
anyone here knows what a zarpe is? "It is
surprising how much room there is in nature
-- if a man will follow his proper path."
It's the corners where the problems lie. ;-)