Fwd: TRIPE (was: Poem)

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 02:46:14 PDT 2003

>France took the side of our enemy. They did
>everything possible to keep Saddam in power. ..

Let me know when it's discovered that France has
offered the Iraqi Ba'ath government a foreign
home-in-exile. Or that French troops were there
fighting with the Republican Guards. Or that
France was encouraging French citizens to go to
Iraq to help defend Saddam's government, as did
Syria.

Opposing a war is not the same as warring
against. Your rhetoric doesn't seem to recognize
the difference.