The Last Laugh

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Sun Apr 20 20:45:42 PDT 2003

On Saturday, Apr 19, 2003, at 13:01 US/Central, R. A. Hettinga wrote:

> At 12:45 AM -0500 4/19/03, Jeff Bone wrote:
>> I bet (small bet) you can't find a SINGLE person that you actually
>> know
>> who both voted against Bush last time but will vote for him in 2004.
>
> No accounting for the future, of course, but Bush's favorable rating
> among *Democrats* right now is just over 50%.

Would these be the same "polls" which caused far-right and party-line
Republicans to foam at the mouth during the time when they were trying
to run Clinton out of office despite --- per polls --- unprecedented
support for the president and opposition to the opposition?

'Nuf said,

> Cheers,
> RAH
> It's amazing how many libertarians have became Democrats lately. :-).

Isn't it?  Maybe moderate or non-Ditto "Republicans" should take note
and ponder...

jb