The Last Laugh

R. A. Hettinga rah at
Sat Apr 19 15:01:51 PDT 2003

At 12:45 AM -0500 4/19/03, Jeff Bone wrote:
>I bet (small bet) you can't find a SINGLE person that you actually know
>who both voted against Bush last time but will vote for him in 2004.

No accounting for the future, of course, but Bush's favorable rating among *Democrats* right now is just over 50%.

It's amazing how many libertarians have became Democrats lately. :-).

R. A. Hettinga <mailto: rah at>
The Internet Bearer Underwriting Corporation <>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA