NYTimes.com Article: French Threaten ExpulsionsAfterIslamRadicalVictory

JS Kelly jskelly at jskelly.com
Fri Apr 18 17:45:36 PDT 2003

no, or 'non' ?
non-sequiter, or 'no such thing' as an equator?
THE equator, or the equator?
globe, or globe theater?
theater, or theater of war?
theater, or theatre?
or theatrical?
cinna the poet, or cinna the co-conspirator?

high school english literature.
shakespeare.
julius ceasar.
beware the ides of march (soothsayer)