NYTimes.com Article: French Threaten Expulsions After IslamRadicalVictory

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Thu Apr 17 13:23:25 PDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, geege wrote:

--]and bush facilitated it.

Let me start out by saying JH is a bungholio in need of TP. But bush was
not the fella who started the french on being the international assholes
they are. You can go back to the Libya fly over, the euro disney thing,
the whole "we must ssave french language purity, lets rename everything",
heck the imaginot line..its a historic tude problem regardless of what
bush dick or turd sits in the us whitehouse.

The french suck, but JH is thier jizz cleaner.