[SPORK, STORK] Google love / fear, privacy, "Surveillance Nation"

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Apr 16 16:48:05 PDT 2003

Google founder Sergey Brin says it's (reverse
phone number lookup) a feature of convenience
when asked my Esther Dyson.

BTW, speaking of privacy, yesterday was HIPAA day.  The
first casualty: hospital triage.

Hospital emergency room sign-in sheets can now now longer contain
both the patients name and what's wrong with them as those
two particular pieces of informaton can't be viewable
by other patients who might sign in and also must
be properly destroyed.

Greg