The Economist

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed Apr 16 14:42:52 PDT 2003

At 9:25 AM -0700 4/16/03, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
>(I have to say these things to undo the damage of reading The Economist
>as my only news magazine, with their constant "the free market will
>cure all ills" philosophy. Right, Geege? :-)

Hah!

The Economist is a Labor Rag. :-)

Cheers,
RAH
Who can count on one hand the people in the UK who now admit to having ever voted for Thatcher/Major. Besides, it's not that the free market cures all ills it's just that government *causes* all of them...

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA