[SPORK] Deconstructing Iraq: not oil per se... just plain economics.

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:36:01 PDT 2003

Adam L. Beberg:
>Not to mention the demographic time bomb we're staring in the face.

At first glance, Europe's demographic problems
are quite a bit worse than the US's. Most west
European nations are seeing a population decline,
which makes their government pension plans even
more problematic than the US's.

Or did you mean something else?

>And you thought I was joking about keeping your savings in Euros didn't you

No. I already have allocated a portion to
that. Diversify, diversify, diversify.