let's leave Saudi Arabia [ was: [irtheory] Housekeeping, Post-Saddam ]

Joseph S Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Mon Apr 14 14:08:43 PDT 2003

Yes! Yes! I don't know why there isn't more discussion
about this. It is in fact one of the stronger reasons
for the war in Iraq that I never hear Bush's team
argue for -- if we can maintain bases in largey secular
Iraq, then we can leave the Saudis the fuck alone, just
like they want.

- Joe

--
Gazing
With unforeseeing eyes into the smoke, the lungs of war

All them hungry people
They don't look so good
But I don't let it bother you
I don't see why it should