Autocad 2004

Adam L. Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sat Apr 12 21:30:25 PDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> You're homework is, try it out and send me the key product people's
> introductions to 3 pieces of software that you'd like to try using this
> approach.

Well, all software should work that way, isn't that obvious?

All the MMORPG I've played have worked that way for 5+ years. Stuff I write
that can do it that way has done it for years to. _Any_ web application is
that almost by definition, HTML, Javascript, Java, etc. Yahoo is streaming
games that way. So preaty much everything I encounter on a daily basis does
it.

Glad to see you're one cashing in on it tho, kudos :)

What is the piece you do anyway? Hosting, or some sort of DRM?

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/