Majority Leader Tom Delay Supports the FairTax!

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Fri Apr 11 00:00:11 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Apr 10, 2003, at 22:45 US/Central, kelley wrote:

> At 07:15 PM 4/10/03 -0500, Jeff Bone wrote:
>
>>  (I do, however, suspect that Woody is in fact somebody who's been
>> around these parts before, and I have a few suspicions who, too...)
>>
>> jb
>
> no, you'd be wrong.

Well, so you say.  Whatever, doesn't really matter.  That particular
persona's DOA, as far as I'm concerned.  Great thing about the 'net ---
nobody knows you're a Dog. ;-)

> Woodchuck's use of hir is, uh, I don't know how to describe it, but it
> has nothing to do with a serious adherence to feminist ideologies.

Whatever.  It's just a little ground rule I have.  I'm not at all
opposed to feminist ideology, but as I said, I have yet to meet a
person who used those damn pronouns who was, shall we say, firing on
all cylinders.  Mocking or not.  Never had a conversation that was
worth the oxygen or seconds burned with somebody who used 'em.  But
honestly, I just got tired of fucking around with "Woody."

> surprise at your (Jeff's) insular prickliness at being tweaked and
> asked to step outside familiar terms of debate  means anything...  I'm
> apalled, Jeff, that you'd so easily cave to the demands of the
> consensus cluster.

Hmmm, well, was that what happened?  I must've missed that.  I just
grew bored with Woody's "sparkling wit."  Everybody's always got that
option -wrt- anybody they interact w/ online.  I'm not sure what
"consensus cluster" you're talking about, either, but oh well.

Sometimes, it's not necessary to understand everything. ;-)

jb