FairTax -- apology

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Thu Apr 10 20:58:33 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Apr 10, 2003, at 18:17 US/Central, Russell Turpin wrote:

> Jeff Bone:
>> I am not the authoritative source of information about FairTax ..
>
> OK. I apologize

Russell, no apology necessary.  If I trounced you a bit hard about
this, *my* apologies are in order --- chalk it up to the tediousness of
my other-side convo w/ this "Woody" person.  Of course any debate on
this is in order --- but let's try to keep the debate novel and
issue-driven, rather than exploratory and substituting for available
materials.  I'm sure all of us are busy enough that that's a good
idea...

Fyi,

jb