Majority Leader Tom Delay Supports the FairTax!

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Thu Apr 10 20:15:50 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Apr 10, 2003, at 17:56 US/Central, Woodchuck wrote:

> No, I didn't base that on hir flaws of factuality.  I did not know
> hir sex, so accorded hir the honor of the higher title.

NB for list:  I have now kill-filed this idjut.  As a rule --- call it
"Bone's Rule," similar to "Godwin's Law" --- I refuse to have a serious
conversation with somebody who insists on using these stupid
gender-neutral pronouns.  In my experience and to a person, folks who
do this have serious, serious issues of disconnect w/ reality.  And
there's just no margin in that beyond, oh, say a day of tedious fun.

So it's been fun, but I've pulled the plug on Woody here...   You
mailboxes will not suffer from my tedious cat-and-mouse games with this
fool any longer.  To Woody's credit, I think that's a record:  1 day
from "intro" to kill file.  (I do, however, suspect that Woody is in
fact somebody who's been around these parts before, and I have a few
suspicions who, too...)

jb