FairTax: RTFM

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Thu Apr 10 17:45:52 PDT 2003

I am not the authoritative source of information about FairTax,
Russell.  I cannot off-hand answer your 9,000,000 questions, and I
refuse to play your "running to the edge" games --- it's just a way of
maintaining status quo while adopting a facade of "but no, really, I'm
not change- and risk-averse, I just have questions."  Read the docs.
Read the bill.  Convince yourself one way or the other.  If you have
questions, use the contact information on the site.  If you have
serious critiques based on what's actually there, rather than
machine-gun and ominous-sounding questions about what you haven't taken
the time to find out, please share them.

jb