[FUNNY SPORK] About the looting...

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Thu Apr 10 01:24:02 PDT 2003

SO they looted all the government and public buildings...  including
the universities.  Now there's a Bedouin sitting in a tent thirty miles
southeast of Baghdad with his three wives, no electricity, and a very
expensive neutral gas ion mass spectrometer.  I bet he's having a very
unpleasant conversation:

WIFE #1 - Our neighbor in the third tent over, Abdul Akmed Rashid
Hussein Al-Wallalah Al-Wahab got his wives a really nice table - what
in the Seven Hells were you thinking, you illegitimate son of a camel!
Curse be upon your beard!

WIFE #2 - Yeah!

WIFE #3 - Yeah!

MAN - [looks at camera, shrugs]