Before GAB redefines "Shock and Awe" let's set the recordstraight was Re: Newspeak

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Wed Apr 9 20:46:47 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, Apr 9, 2003, at 18:17 US/Central, Gregory Alan Bolcer
wrote:

> Silly, Jeff.  8-) You need to reread the original
> brief on shock and awe.  [1].   "Surgical strike"
> is a completely different military doctrine,

Greg, Jesus, I SAID that!  Are you paying attention AT ALL?  I drew a
clear distinction between them, and pointed out that in fact the
operational philosophy we're working under is CLOSER to surgical strike
than Shock and Awe, despite what the talking heads are saying.

Sheesh, read for comprehension, Greg.

jb