Before GAB redefines "Shock and Awe" let's set the record straightwas Re: Newspeak

Christopher Herot cherot at herot.com
Wed Apr 9 19:58:45 PDT 2003

You are right in that we have not yet seen the interesting part.  Lots of
people think we have the potential to "transform the region" although in
which direction is not yet clear.

I think the real lasting change will be in forcing the USA to come to terms
with being the last world power.  That's what the debate should really be
about.