Newspeak

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Apr 9 15:37:25 PDT 2003

Jeff, Efficiency is the relation of output to
input.  Effectiveness is the total output.   You
missed the point which was that the CONCEPT of
"shock and awe" is like acupuncture.   Mininalist
input effect to maximum output effect.    Thus,
the thread was that the term has been misapplied.

Are you saying taking out a building is the same
as taking out hundreds of buildings, social organizations,
real or perceived threats, and military weaponry?

Greg