Newspeak

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Apr 9 14:31:26 PDT 2003

I think the whole point everyone misses about
shock and awe is that it's not supposed to be
an overwhelming wave of destruction, but hitting
the absolute worst possible target at the worst
possible time to inflict at much mindf as
possible.  I think it all goes back to the
efficiency versus effectiveness arguement.
Terror is effective, shock & awe is efficient.

Greg