[SPORK] Baghdad falls, time for new jingo

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Wed Apr 9 14:37:24 PDT 2003

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]Time to become familiar with the phrase "pockets of resistance."
--]
--]	http://www.salon.com/news/2003/04/09/celebrate/index.html
--]
--]Hopefully we'll do a better job of nation-building here than we did in
--]Afghanistan...  OTOH, why would we, we need the Third World to make
--]ourselves feel superior. :-/

Also, we need the next gen and current gen of pissed off people to become
the Terrorist needed to make the Patriot acts go down the throats of
americans easier

Of course the new Patriot acts have a nice little section that would
simply make any American who opposes it a Terrorist, but that would cause
all sorts of messy problems if used too often, so might as well just keep
the Middle East as our incubater for Terrorism.

Its been working OK so far.

Your tax dollars at work, Let us now all hold hands and sing the lattest
Ashcroft hymn.

-tomwsmf