Yahoo! News Story - Jailed Iraqi children run free asmarinesroll into Baghdad suburbs

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Tue Apr 8 22:14:29 PDT 2003

Maybe I mistook Owen's (or Daniel's) email, but I think
he was trying to say that there is a moral
equivalency between a child in Iraq being imprisoned
in an Iraqi prison for his or her parent's political beliefs
and a child or teen, judged competent as an
adult by people representing our justice system
for purposes of determining right and
wrong, who is imprisioned for the violent murder
of another human because they both involve
the words "prison" and "child" when describing the
concepts.

Greg