Yahoo! News Story - Jailed Iraqi children run free as marines roll into Baghdad suburbs

Adam L. Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Tue Apr 8 22:39:25 PDT 2003

Not quite on the same topic, but this reminds me of when the US allowed
Soviet Jews to escape to America, the Soviets took preaty much every
killer, thief, and mafia boss, gave them fake jewish papers, and sent them
to the US.

Now we have all the Bath(sp?) party leaders fleeing Iraq, allowed to leave
by the US military, off to cause more trouble in Pakistan no doubt, along
with basicly anyone in a cell being let out. War 2011 here we come, the
military should have lots of surplus bombs by then.

We can't even tell the civilians from the mitiary, no hope of telling
polital prisoners from the killers.

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/