Yahoo! News Story - Jailed Iraqi children run free as marines roll into Baghdad suburbs

Joseph S Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Tue Apr 8 20:29:02 PDT 2003

Tom wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Daniel Grisinger wrote:
>
> --]You could be opposed to the idea of a global theocratic
> Worse yet, a gang of fundamentalists who force staffersto sing patriotic
> --]You could be driven to anger at the thought of murdering
> And leaving them to die somewhere in a field or curled up on a busy
> --]You could find your stomach turning at the thought that
> "bitch get me another cold fidy or il go all medievil on your ass"
> --]Arguing with you is pointless; this is religion, and you've

Is there some sort of equivalence you're trying to point out here?
Well, go ahead, say it out loud. Listen to how it sounds.
Don't beat around the bush. So to speak.

- Joe
--
"He is not seeing pretty visions. He is seeing monsters.
  He is losing his mind and he feels it going.

"Here we go again, we're out of our meds,
  out of our minds, and we want in yours, let us in..."