Hydra

Jeff Bone jbone at deepfile.com
Tue Apr 8 11:26:31 PDT 2003

Ro, help me out.  I looked at this a week or so ago...  it seems cool,
but for the life of me I can't figure out why.  The editor itself is
decent, but do multiple people ever really need to collaborate on a
single piece of text at one time?  The write-up mentions XP, but I have
no idea how to do pair programming unless the pair is physically
co-located --- most of the benefit is in the verbal exchange, the
whiteboard scribbles, etc. --- and this does not address that.  It does
eliminate the "four hands, one keyboard" problem --- but is that really
a problem in pair programming?

I dunno.  How are you going to use it?

jb