The "Birdhouse In Your Sould" distribution system

Steve Dossick sdossick at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 07:27:36 PST 2003

Wow, that's pretty cool -- for our Martian NetDrive "Kit" product, to be
released next week, we include a CD with the unit.  The CD boots up on the
NetDrive, starts a web server and ramdisk samba share, and lets you copy a
Martian NetDrive OS image onto your favorite local hard drive.

I can certainly attest to the fact that getting Linux running in a read-only
environment with non-trivial server software on top is not my idea of
entertainment :)

-s