[DaveNet] NY Times pulls back from the Web.

Adam Rifkin Adam at KnowNow.com
Thu Apr 3 16:16:00 PST 2003

After Rohit spent all those hours resuscitating FoRK, you knew the
balance of
the universe would mock him some way.

[Rohit told me I could complain about this to the list.  Ok, here's my
complaint:
out of all the people Dave Winer sends this to, why did he have to
include *ME*
in the same mailblock as Rohit?  I mean, mix it up a little... Keep me
with people
I barely know... :]

If you FoRK NY Times bits, you have to include the relevant passage and
not just
the link so we have context when we find it Googling through the
archive.
No, wait, that's copyright violation.  Dammit, where's transclusion when
you need it?

Thank goodness there's still http://www.syndic8.com/ for all my current
news fixes...
It will never mock me the way the New York Times does...