anybody want a job at Microsoft?

klassa at klassa at
Thu Apr 3 13:56:45 PST 2003

I'm still not receiving FoRK mail, so don't reply to the list and expect
me to receive your message...

I've been getting mail from a "Leah Williams", who is a technical
recruiter at M$.  She's looking for:

> I am looking for Software Design Engineers and Software Testers for the
> Windows Networking and Communications group. Ideally, this individual will
> have experience with networking protocols and operating systems. A very
> qualified candidate will have experience with server side development
> and/or testing experience. Strong C or C++ programming experience is
> preferred.

When I told her that I don't know of anybody like this, she said she's
also looking for:

> Any candidates with strong C/C++ software development skills are
> interesting to us if they have worked on large scale applications. Let
> me know if anyone does come to mind with this area of expertise.

If this is you, and you want her address, let me know.